At London Advice Centre, we offer dedicated employment law support and advice when you need it.
- Is it necessary to have an employment contract?
- What is the minimum payment I can expect from my employer?
- Can I be dismissed whilst on sick leave?
- Am I entitled to claim compensation if I have been dismissed unfairly?
- What are my options if I have been discriminated against at work?
- What are my options if I have been harassed or bullied in the work place?
- What are my rights whilst working part-time or on a fixed-term contract?
- What are my rights in the work place during pregnancy or after childbirth?
- Unfair dismissal claims
- Constructive dismissal claims
- Discrimination at work claims
- Transfer of Undertakings (Protection of Employment) Regulations (TUPE)
- Contracts (including drafting, review and dispute resolution)
- Compromise agreements
- Settlement agreements
- Contractual and statutory redundancy payments
- Unlawful deduction from wages
- Grievances and disciplinary procedures
- Bullying and harassment
London Advice Centre offers more competitive prices than many of our competitors and we maintain them at a level that is achievable for all our clients. We guarantee excellent value for money and are willing to help clients work within their budgets. We listen to our clients and thoroughly explore their specific needs. As a result, we are able to do it properly and correctly the first time, resulting in lowers costs.
Along with offering expert advice on the issues mentioned above, our employment team offer representation on the following:
- Case management discussions
- Pre-hearing reviews
- Full merit hearings
- Remedy hearings
Call London Advice Centre now to book your consultation.